All laptops with Killer Gaming Ethernet LAN
You might receive a BSOD with a "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (e22w8x64.sys)" error.
This is caused by a compatibility issue with the Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service. We are currently working on a solution. As a temporary fix, you can disable the service and startup item.
1. Click on your start menu. Search for "msconfig" and open it.
2. Click on the "Services" tab, look for "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service" and de-check it.
3. Click on the "Startup" tab, then click on "Open Task Manager".
4. Click on the "Startup" tab, look for "KillerNetManager". Right-click on it and then click Disable. Close the Task Manager.
5. Click "OK" on the System Configuration window. Then click "Restart".